Scent oil(s), otherwise called fragrance oils, sweet-smelling oils, and flavor oils, are mixed manufactured smell mixes or common basic oils that are weakened with a bearer like propylene glycol, vegetable oil, or mineral oil.
Utilizing basic oils for healthful reasons is frequently called aromatherapy, which is an all-encompassing treatment looking to enhance physical, mental and enthusiastic wellbeing.
For more than 5,000 years, a wide range of societies have used these plant oils for an assortment of wellbeing conditions. They are frequently used for home cleaning, relaxation, beauty care etc
Benefits of scented oil
Oils of rosemary, lavender and sage can all help with hair loss. Essential oils can naturally thicken hair by stimulating the hair follicles. Rosemary essential oil mixing with Clary sage and lavender can balance estrogen levels and stop hair loss.
Natural oils as First Aid Kit
It is always a good idea to have a homemade first aid kit on the hand for the everyday wound, sting, sunburn, muscle pain or injury. Scented oils are natural medicine without the side effects.
There is a list of the most common essential oils everyone should have stored in their personal medicine cabinet:
- lavender oil – heals rashes, stings, burns, cuts, reducing anxiety and help sleep after trauma
- peppermint oil can help with pains in muscles, relieve digestive issues, reduce fevers, clear sinuses
- frankincense oil – good for reducing scars, boost immunity, heal bruising
Beside this it is good to have other oils: melaleuca, eucalyptus, oregano, and clove.
We all know that good diet and right type of exercise is only way to lose weight.
With some scent oils you can improve fat loss: grapefruit (full of d-limonene which improves metabolic enzyme levels ), peppermint (suppresses cravings for food and improves digestion ), cinnamon ( he balance blood sugar levels ), ginger ( he has powerful anti-inflammatory properties ).
Mixing some essential oil you can make homemade lip balm ( coconut oil, beeswax, lavander oil ).
If you add some drops of lemon or eucalyptus essential oil in lukewarm water, you can make foot bath.
Moisturizing body losion is something which you can made if you mix coconut oil, shea butter, magnesium oil and fragrance oil.
How to use essential oils
- Massage with essential oils will increase the blood flow to the area of application, in turn improving distribution throughout the body
- Some fragranced oils induce invigorating effects, while others having more calming effects. One of the simplest methods for using essential oils is diffusion.
- You can place a cotton ball with essential oil in the air vents of your vehicle
- Cleaning household surface with natural oils
- Scent oils have a rich culinary history and can be used as dietary supplements supporting a variety of healthy conditions
It is very good to know that essential oils do not contain allergens. Fragranced oils are composed of only 100 percent volatile aromatic compounds, they do not contain any protein molecules and in turn, cannot cause true allergic reactions. But it is possible that some people has different sensitivity thresholds and essential oils can cause sensitivity reactions in some people.